If you’re not a current Netchex client and would like to take advantage of these tools, click below.
Emergency FMLA and Paid Sick Leave Tracking
Track, calculate, and pay emergency leave wages in just a few steps:
- Enter the dates of leave for impacted employees, and Netchex will calculate hours, rates, and available leave.
- Netchex will then automatically populate the hours and leave for each employee under the specified earnings code. We’ll also apply the daily caps as outlined by the new law.
- Track tax credits using the payment history from earning codes.
CARES Act Management
From our CARES Management page, admins can:
- Pull all data needed to apply for the Payroll Protection Program.
- Review information on qualifications and restrictions for the Social Security Deferral credit and the Employee Retention Credit to make an informed decision.
- When you opt in to one or both of these credits, we’ll automatically populate your invoice credits against tax liabilities.
Coronavirus Resource Library
[Webinar] Where Are We Now? PPP Under the Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act
Published June 15th, 2020
If you couldn’t make our webinar last Friday on the Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act with Fisher and Phillips, you can access the recording and additional resources below:
[Webinar] Getting Back to Business
Published May 12, 2020
Returning to work from COVID-19 won’t be easy, and there are several measures to take into account when your company is considering going back to work. Netchex + Fisher and Phillips reviews best practices when it comes to business recovery and bringing your employees back to work.
Updates on the Paycheck Protection Program
Published May 6, 2020
Join Netchex + Fisher and Phillips for a discussion on the latest information from the SBA and Treasury Department concerning the Paycheck Protection Program