Netchex’s Fall 2016 Releases
October 12, 2016
The latest batch of releases from Netchex has elevated our product suite to better suit your biggest needs. From a more social onboarding experience to a complete benefits dashboard that makes administration simple and seamless – you’re going to want to see what we have in store for you now.
Netchex believes a simple and social onboarding experience is key to improving your retention of top candidates. From the minute they accept your offer, your new hires should feel immersed in your company’s culture and know exactly what’s expected of them in order to succeed. Achieve that with our powerful and beautifully designed Employee Onboarding Dashboard.
- New hires can complete their profile and onboarding tasks easily from their phone or tablet
- Foolproof to-do list with task countdown keeps them on track
- New hires can view the pictures and profiles of their new team members
- Control your first impression with personalized, branded welcome emails and dashboard
Managing one of your biggest spends just got simplified. With our new Benefits Dashboard, your Insurance Broker has everything they need to ensure your organization’s benefits plans are a success. Don’t have a broker? You can be your own with the dashboard that puts enrollments, renewals, ACA and spending data all in one place.
- Data visualization with simple charts and graphs
- Quickly identify data patterns and trends for insightful decision making
- Snap views of Census data, plan participation, enrollment progress, scheduled deductions, total plan cost breakdown and total employer actual spend.
- ACA Compliance tools linked directly from dashboard
Netchex has partnered with eBenefits Network to provide secure carrier feeds that exchange data with carriers instantly and accurately. With carrier feeds, you eliminate the need to key in enrollment changes in multiple systems, reduce costs and data entry errors, free up your time and improve the employee experience.
- Sail through Open Enrollment by eliminating the need to manually key enrollment changes into multiple carrier web portals
- Ensure premium charges match total number of employees
- Catch missed enrollments that would other cause employees to be denied coverage
- Reduce time needed for data reconciliation
In an increasingly mobile world, Netchex knows the value of tracking employees on the go. Your organization can now enjoy more accurate time tracking for your traveling employees. Introducing Geofencing – the new time and attendance feature that allows you to build geographical boundaries from which employees can clock in and out on mobile devices using GPS location.
- Use Google maps to identify locations where your remote can employees can work/li>
- Draw custom geofences or use the radius tool to identify the perimeter
- Track employee locations on the Time and Attendance Detail Report
- See your history of geofences
Simply your Year-End with our newest feature upgrade, Grossup. You can easily enter in the net amount for a paycheck, bonus, or other discretionary payment to have Netchex calculate the taxes to identify the gross amount. No manual calculations or third-party tools needed! All calculations are done in the Netchex system.
- Calculate taxes for the net amount without leaving the Netchex system
- Checks seamlessly flow over to payroll