Join thousands of financial institutions already using Netchex payroll software. We’ve dealt with challenges you’ve experienced and are equipped to help you overcome the most common obstacles. Learn how Netchex is a preferred payroll software for banks.
Explore Netchex Payroll Software
Banks and financial institutions are staple pieces to a flourishing economy. As is suggested, these businesses are required to meet complex regulatory and compliance rules, as well as ensuring accurate HR and payroll processing. Due to these unique demands, it’s no surprise that challenges typically arise.
These most often include:
- Multi-location management
- Rapid acquisitions and consolidation
- Strong competition
- Intricate compliance and regulatory obligations
- Technology innovations to meet consumer demand
Discover how Netchex payroll software is a trusted partner for financial institutions.
Fidelity Bank is a mutual institution chartered by the Office of Financial Institutions (OFI). The purpose of the savings and loan industry was to give people a safe place to save money and to provide funds for housing. At Fidelity, their mission is to remain the long-term institution of choice in the marketplace.
At Cross Keys, we spoke with Claire Rosenzweig, the Assistant Controller at their community bank. She is married with 2 children, loves spending time with her family and reading in her spare time. Cross Keys Bank is located in St. Joseph, Louisiana, and has been serving customers since 1902.
Netchex Payroll Software Makes Things Easy
Single source database
Data tracking & insights
Industry tech integrations
Welcome to the new world of benefits, HR, and payroll software!
Request A Quote
What to Expect from Netchex
- You’ll receive a phone call from one of our sales consultants
- We’ll provide an expert consultation for the benefits, HR, and payroll services you’ll need
- A rep will go over a cost estimate for your project
- We’ll schedule an in-person meeting, if necessary