Join thousands of healthcare facilities already using Netchex payroll software. We’ve dealt with challenges you’ve experienced and are equipped to help you overcome the obstacles. Discover how Netchex makes things easier!
Explore Netchex Payroll Software
Hospitals, clinics, and assisted living facilities require the utmost accuracy when it comes to processing payroll. Whether it’s managing employees at more than one location, or properly documenting varying employment statuses, Netchex has dealt with, and succeeded, in overcoming common objections.
Typical challenges include:
- Tackling data for OSHA, licensing, and other critical certifications
- Complex shift differentials based on employee type
- Multi-location management
- Benefits eligibility with part-time and overnight staff members
- Time-consuming recruiting and onboarding
Before switching to Netchex in April 2019, the Colony ER Hospital was using ADP – and was not thrilled with their experience. As the facility administrator at their small business, Alexis found it impossible to manage and process payroll correctly with ADP if she had to trust another employee to do so. She did not find the flow of their payroll software to be user-friendly, often causing errors.
Access Health was processing their payroll in-house using basic financial software. Their HR and Payroll teams had some manual work on their hands, opening them up to calculation errors and a longer than necessary payroll process. As they continued to grow, they began to look for a better solution than sticking with their outdated, in-house processes.
Human Resources Manager at Regal Hospitality
Netchex Payroll Software Makes Things Easy
Single source database
Data tracking & insights
Industry tech integrations
Welcome to the new world of benefits, HR, and payroll software!
Request A Quote
What to Expect from Netchex
- You’ll receive a phone call from one of our sales consultants
- We’ll provide an expert consultation for the benefits, HR, and payroll services you’ll need
- A rep will go over a cost estimate for your project
- We’ll schedule an in-person meeting, if necessary