Does your Employer Use Netchex?
To keep your information secure, Netchex’s customer service team cannot access employee accounts. This includes creating new accounts, resetting passwords, sending verification codes, and more. Please reach out to your HR/payroll administrator or manager directly for assistance.
Click for helpful how-to videos and more.
Are you a Netchex Admin?
You’ll receive help faster by logging into your Netchex account and creating a case.
Important Note: our customer service team cannot create new user accounts of send verification codes. For with these topics, you’ll need to reach out to your employer directly.
Employee Self-Service FAQs
- How do I update my direct deposit account? Log in to Netchex. Under My Quick Links, select the Direct Deposit Accounts. You can add new accounts by selecting the +ADD button on the right-hand corner. You can also edit existing ones by clicking on the pencil or delete old accounts by clicking the trash can.
- How do I view my W-2? Log in to Netchex. Under My Quick Links, select “Year-End Tax Forms.” It is recommended to select electronic delivery for the next tax year. To view previous W-2’s, you can select them at the bottom of the screen.
- How do I access my paycheck stubs? Log in to Netchex. View your payment history by clicking your View Payment History Widget, or view your most recent check stub by clicking on the check number. You can view your payment history by check, or all check history in chronological order.
- How do I reset my password? Go to netchexonline.net and click Forgot Password? On the next screen, enter your email address. You’ll receive an email from Noreply@netchexonline.com with a verification code. Enter your verification code on the Netchex screen. Enter a new password that meets the guidelines, and confirm the password. Agree to the Netchex Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice. Press Submit. Once you’ve reset your password it will return you back to the login page where you’ll enter in your email and new password.
- What if I don’t know my username? If you are unsure what your username is, contact your manager, payroll administrator, or HR contact.
- What if I have questions about my COBRA coverage? You can directly reach out to our COBRA support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.