Join thousands of hotels already using Netchex payroll software. We’ve dealt with challenges you’ve experienced and are equipped to help you overcome the most common obstacles. Discover how Netchex is a preferred hotel payroll software.
Explore Netchex Payroll Software
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the hotel and hospitality industry was one of the hardest hit. With unforeseen challenges that impacted the entire sector, meeting complex human resources tasks has proven to be incredibly difficult. When you factor in what it takes to have accurate payroll processing and the right human resources technology, it isn’t hard to comprehend how challenging this might be for businesses like yours.
Netchex is a solution-driven organization that helps hotels overcome these typical obstacles:
- Multi-location management
- Unruly labor costs
- Razor-thin profit margins
- Declining customer service
- Sky-high turnover
- Yearly compliance obligations
- Time-consuming recruiting and onboarding
- Complex benefit eligibility
Read more how Netchex thrives as a hospitality payroll software solution.
HP Hotels is a third-party management group with a portfolio of more than 40 hotels in 17 states comprised of Hilton, Marriott, InterContinental, Choice, and Independent full-service, lifestyle and select-service hotels. Before switching to Netchex, all human resources was handled in-house.
Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort Hotel is the ideal lodging location for travelers to Myrtle Beach. Prior to switching to Netchex, the payroll administrator and HR Director often encountered limitations with the Paychex system related to recruiting, onboarding and benefits.
Netchex Payroll Software Makes Things Easy
Single source database
Data tracking & insights
Industry tech integrations
Welcome to the new world of benefits, HR, and payroll software!
Request A Quote
What to Expect from Netchex
- You’ll receive a phone call from one of our sales consultants
- We’ll provide an expert consultation for the benefits, HR, and payroll services you’ll need
- A rep will go over a cost estimate for your project
- We’ll schedule an in-person meeting, if necessary